Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Skype for Business, Exchange/Outlook configuration

We have a working installation of RealPresence products including an RMX bridge, DMA, WebSuite products and integration with our Skype installation. I am wondering how I go about editing the information generated when a user is in Outlook and chooses New Skype Meeting.

Right now, it has a large font link for Join Skype Meeting and then smaller links, the conference ID, etc. For some reason the conference ID line is repeated twice in a row. I would like to clean that up and add additional information for our users.

I would assume this is on the Skype side, probably in PowerShell - but I am unable to find a doc (probably not looking for the right thing). Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Skype for Business, Exchange/Outlook configuration

Hello scotteredu,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Should you not ask this in a Microsoft community?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Occasional Advisor

Perhaps.

Our on-site was performed by Polycom and this functionality was enabled as part of implenation. RealPresence Media Suite Admin guide (last several pages) goes through the enabling functions to tie the Skype installation back to Polycom RealPresence products. Just nothing specifically about editing that dialog that is generated.

I'll have to keep hunting.

Occasional Advisor