Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We experience an intermittient issue wherby during a RealConnect call, the video from a Skype for Business user would freeze briefly on the endpoint (group series).

For other users who are on the Skype for Business AVMCU during the call, the video doesn't freeze, so it doesn't appear to be a SFB issue.

Also if we have a purely endpoint multi party call hosted on the RMX, all is OK. This points to an issue on the cascade link perhaps.

During the video freeze, audio continues fine.

We are using RMX version 8.7.3 and DMA 6.4.1. Skype for Business 2015. All are on premise.

Anyone experienced a similiar issue at all?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Hi,

I have the same problem within a deployment of one customer.
Any solution for this?

Thanks
Marc
HP Recommended
Hi Marc,

No solution yet unfortunately. I'm working with Polycom support on this but no definitive answer yet.

The current suggestion is that some packets coming from the SFB AVMCU are corrupt.
X B 1 MFA U -1 11:08:23:457945,36 L:n 50Y TN:IpMedia PartyID:-1 FN:rtpUnpackX86 Lctn:rtp.c(624) (rtp.c rtpUnpackX86 624) : EmbError This packet is probably corrupted -p->sByte=16 >= p->len=16 (SSRC: 0x6de ,seq_num: 30361)

I'm investigating with our network team - but RMX and SFB don't have any significant hops between them - both are delivered from a core switch but on different VLANs.

Is your customers setup similar? - RMX and SFB on the same LAN?

There is a suggestion from Polycom to check the switch settings perhaps.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the Information.

Yes, it seems to be very similar.

RMX and SFB are in the same VLAN with the same IP-Network.

HP Recommended

Hi Marc - did you make any progress you side with this? Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi,
my customer have same problem.

Did you resolve this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.