Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've got a RealPresence ContentConnect server appliance running on VMware with the latest version and patches (1.5.2.212). I have a couple of questions:

• Is it possible to clear all of the logs (system log, gateway log, system alerts) in one go? I can only see an option to clear down the system event in this way. I have loads of items in each section which coupled with the high browser CPU issue (see the next bullet) will take me ages to get through
  • Whilst navigating through the Web UI it seems sluggish and hangs for a few seconds frequently. Looking in Task Manager the CPU is using 100% of one of the cores. I've upgraded Flash Player to the latest version to see if that helped but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I've check the VM resources and CPU, memory and disk look fine; I'm not sure how to check how much disk space is free (can I get to the Linux shell?). Has anyone else experienced this sluggishness? I've already done the usual reboots, shutdowns etc.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Nick,

Log in to the ContentConnect server Web Configuration Tool and select Maintenance > Gateway

Monitoring.

you will get all detail :

Physical Memory Size .

Free Memory Size .

Total Disk Size .

Free Disk Size .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.