Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

576000 to the VEQ was working and stopped. If I look in DMA, I do not see the VEQ listed under ADMIN> CONFERENCE MANAGER> SHARED NUMBER DIALING. I tried deleting the VEQ on RMX and re-adding it but it still doesn't show. Testing the dial pattern, it seems as though the DMA doesn't recognize it as a VEQ and routes it to external SIP peer. I'm new to the Polycom world and I don't know how the DMA becomes aware of VEQ "6000" existing over in the RMX via prefix 57. Should it show up in DMA after I build the VEW on RMX?

Please see attached.

Thanks for any/all help.

Mike.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So I came in this morning, and tried to add the VEQ on the DMA side and it took no problem. I guess I'll summarize my problem was that it takes > 1 hour for the VEQ build information on RMX to propagate over to DMA.

I'm all set.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

So I came in this morning, and tried to add the VEQ on the DMA side and it took no problem. I guess I'll summarize my problem was that it takes > 1 hour for the VEQ build information on RMX to propagate over to DMA.

I'm all set.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.