Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Afternoon,

I need an opinion on whether this is possible. I've got a separate MPLS network for conferencing use only (we do a lot of it) with HDX 6000's in each site.

We brought on an additional site that is not tied to the video network. I thought i could just add a route for that network to our RMX under ip settings lan 1 and router - When i add the route click ok and reboot the route does not stick. When i log in again it doesn't come back.

any thoughts on why the route doesn't stick?

Thanks,

Andy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Andy,

Could you provide a little more information on your situation? The main reason that a route wouldn't take would be if the RMX rebooted and couldn't arp to the gateway. Are the gateways you are defining on the same subnet as the RMX? What are the IP addresses of all these devices?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.