03-28-2012 05:22 AM
I've RMX2000 with the following problem:
Sometimes it's working fine without any problems (status=Normal) , but at random times; when we try to connect one endpoint it connects perfectly, trying to increase the sites to two, the second site can't connect giving the message: ''connect problem with IVR'' or '' connected with problem'' , if you make a point to point call to this site not using the RMX2000- it's connecting perfectly we've done the following steps for troubleshooting the problem
- Restart the RMX2000-->problem solved!!
- The problem persists after that after 2-3 weeks --> we upgraded the software of the RMX2000 from v6.0 to v.7.0 -->problem solved
- Making 4 calls using the RMX-->problem persist after 1 week -->Restart RMX2000-->problem solved
- After approx. 1 month: the same problem happened --> upgraded software to the latest 7.2 --> problem solved
- Again the problem persist randomly--> we closed the RMX, remove the MPM card, clean it from any dust , put it back again , restart the RMX --> problem solved.
Any help for this case, anybody faced this problem like this before?! ..Kindly advise
03-28-2012 11:44 PM
RMX software hot fix version 188.8.131.52.05x has many fixes include "connected with problem" issues.
Could you please contact partner or Polycom support center for get latest hot fix version.
Thanks and regards,