Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The Polycom Community Team is extremely excited about launching this beta site.  While we are working on getting multiple blogs and forums up and running, we'd like to hear from you about your site feedback and suggestions.  Please let us know what you want to see on the site to make it useful for you.  :generic:

Please hit the red "Reply" button on this discussion topic and post your thoughts!  Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

OK. I see it now. The attachments window appear below the post window , not in the top menu as a paper clip (as one would find in MSWORD). I attached the Polycom logo as a test.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Would love to have a better understanding of how file attachments work. Or are non-administrators required to link to a file only? I don't see a file attachement icon in the posting tool menu.

HP Recommended

How do we insert an image? When I click on the "add picture icon"  it appears to have to have an image file located somewhere already 1st rather than upload directly from your desktop or file folder.

HP Recommended

OK. I see it now. The attachments window appear below the post window , not in the top menu as a paper clip (as one would find in MSWORD). I attached the Polycom logo as a test.

HP Recommended

Polycom Logo

Thanks for turning on the feature, I can upload from my PC now. :generic:

HP Recommended

Hey poly_peterh, thx for the post!  

Yeah, the attachment option is below this "WYSIWYG" box, sometimes could be challenging to see it.  

I am attaching an image here so that other folks can be notified where to find it too.  

attach.jpg

HP Recommended

Excellent!  Thx for the feedback!

HP Recommended

This site is fantastic - great job!  Will this be launched in any other langages?

HP Recommended

Hi Dawn, thank you for your post!  The Lithium platform does provide other language options at extra cost.  So for initial launch, we are rolling out English first.  If we see enough post activity from users in other countries and demand for other languages, we would consider rolling out other languages.  Thx!

HP Recommended

I don't see the search box on the site. Planning to include that later?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.