Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am having a problem with Polycom Touch Controlconnected to a soundStructure. I am able to get them to connect but when the Touch Control Display times out and I touch to bring back up it goes back to the Connect to a Device Page. 

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Sound Structure Studio Version 1.9.0.11

SoundStructure C12 with TEL 1 Card System Software 1.7.2

Touch Panel Software 1.14.0-32

Thanks,

M Mix

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There are no known issues like this and the recommendation is to reach out to your service provider for assistance.

HP Recommended

Did You ever get that resolved? I'm having a similar issue on 2 units. Running most current software for both Soundstructure and the Touch panel. Also the Touch app keeps crashing when attempting to go to administrative settings. 

HP Recommended

The Polycom Forum is not a way to open service requests with your service provider and/or Polycom.  It is to ask questions to the members for recommendations and resolutions that involve configuration changes.

As previously recommended, please contact your service provider and open a service request with them so that the proper data can be accumulated and evaluated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.