Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

I have recently found an issue which seems to relate to SoundStructure studio V1.9 but as of yet I have not been able to test with legacy versions V1.8 or 1.7.

The issue is with regard setting a upper scaling limit on any input, output or sub mix fader.

If the upper limit is set to a negative value i.e. -5 either on the matrix page or input page,  then saved as a file and preset, either full or partial, when moving away from the input or matrix pages and back the upper limit moves to the 0dB position and remains.

Recall of the preset will not affect this either.

Is this a software bug that can be rectified? the ability to set lower and upper fader limits is a requirement when scaling volume faders through third party controllers.

I have tested with other config files and had another of my team confirm this by running the same test with new and existing configs on his machine.

Any responses would be welcome.

Many thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.