cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get rid of Birch/CBeyond/Aretta Communications. What other companies are there out there?

Occasional Visitor

Need to get rid of Birch/CBeyond/Aretta Communications. What other companies are there out there?

Need to get rid of Birch/CBeyond/Aretta Communications. What other companies are there out there?  Our phones have been down all day today with no chance of recovery that I can find out.  I did find an email to Birch suppport and did receive a response telling me that there is an outage in Atlanta.  

This is so frustrating.  I was on hold for an hour and 23 minutes.  Then, a message was shared that said the phone service was not working.   All day!!!!!  We can't run a business without phones!!!!

Please help me find reputable companies to work with our Polycom phones.

Thanks!!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Occasional Visitor

Re: Need to get rid of Birch/CBeyond/Aretta Communications. What other companies are there out ther

Used to sell Aretta as an Aretta partner back before Cbeyond acquired them. If you're still using the Aretta product... they're offering aggressive rates to get people off that platform as it's open source, hard to support and not their core platform. I've got a lot of my old customers moved over to their BroadSoft based platform which is amazingly stable versus the opensource/free nature of Aretta's asterisk platform. Call in and ask for the Solutions Advisors team.

Message 2 of 2