Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all-

Forgive me if this has been answered, but my search through other question/threads hasn't turned up anything similar.

Our organization utilizes a CMA 4000 that integrates with a VBP-ST to allow users to authenticate with their domain credentials when they are working remotely. We recently had to rebuild our CMA configuration from scratch (the backup files we had were not complete). I've gotten most of everything working correctly. The issue I'm running into now is that remote users are unable to register properly when attempting to sign in remotely. I can see them online in the Endpoint --> Monitor view of the CMA. However, all of their registrations (Gatekeeper, Directory, Presence, Exchange) are all down. They show the IP address of our VBP-ST and have both a E164 and H323 address. On the client trying to connect, on the Service Connection screen in the RealPresence Desktop app, the H.323 has a yellow exclamation point an a status of "server did not respond".

If my details are a bit vague, I apologize. I'll be more than glad to add anything additonal. Please forgive any ignorance on my part, as I'm learning as I go. Any suggestions/criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It could be a security certificate issue after the rebuild.  The logs might give some clues.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.