Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there

Has anyone done a script which strips the dial string and replaces it with a Custom number on the DMA.

I have a Provisioned environment with endpoints using AD credentials to register to the Polycom environment.

Ive setup a trust between the DMA and the Avaya Session Manager, with this I have configured Direct Dial in, which works.

I have also setup a dial rule to dial out by dialing a prefix and a number to be routed to the Avaya session manager and then out.

The problem I have is when I dial, my calls are getting routed correctly, but the Service provider is blocking the call as the Dial String has a Name (yourname@company.com) the service require digits.

When I manual register the endpoint using a number 123456789, they call gets routed and passed by the Service provider.

My question is, 

is there a way that I can remove the 'yourname' and automatically replace it with a generic phone number, so when it gets sent to the Avaya session manager the calls gets approved without having to change every endpoint.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.