Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I have a group of working HDX within my organization. We have integrated our Polycom platform with the IP Telephony.We recently upgraded our platform from the CMA to DMA to enable us utilize the two RMXs by cascading both. For this cascading to work fine, we had to create the VMR on the DMA and keep the VMRs on the RMX as backup(note that there is an existing trunk between the DMA and Cisco CUCM). All has been working fine until recently. Now I observe that neither the Polycom nor the desk phones can initiate meetings on the DMA, except an RPD initiates first. I would appreciate any assistance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.