Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Recently I started having problems with my rss2000, I decided to reload it the same version and I could not enter through web, using the telnet put it to factory settings but I could not access it through the web, I guess the apache service is not up, How I can do to make it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you.

It did work, I use the USBStickCreator, with the image of the version 4 and all good.

thanks again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Pausa,

What exactly happens when you try to web to it? Do you get a page not found or do you get a 403 error? Also, does a reboot clear this problem?

If the Apache is not running, a reboot should take care of it as that service starts automatically on boot up.

If you are getting a 403 error, then that is more often caused by the flash memory being full on the RSS2000. If that is the case, we can connect to it with RDP and move the Apachelogs folder from the compact flash to the hard drive. For assistance with that, call 1-888-248-4143 and one of our techs can take care of it.

But if you are getting no response at all, and a reboot does not help, then a reimage would be in order as it would probably mean there was something wrong with the underlying OS partition rather than the RSS2000 application itself.

I have attached the document detailing the reimage procedure for an RSS2000 (all of the relevant files can be downloaded from ftp.polycomsupport.info). If you require assistance with the procedure, you can always call in to 1-888-248-4143 to work with one of our techs.

HP Recommended

thanks for help!.
Apache service is not up when I restart the RSS2000, I can go through RDP but I have not the username and password (I hope and possible facilitators to try to erase the logs). The FTP links that come in the document to the reimage did not work, you know what are the updated links?

HP Recommended

Pausa,

The links are the same, you are probably just not able to resolve our DNS. Try using ftp://140.242.225.51/pub/NSD/RSS2000 as the ftp server for all of the links.

HP Recommended

Thank you.

It did work, I use the USBStickCreator, with the image of the version 4 and all good.

thanks again.

HP Recommended

Hello Guys,

the url ftp://ftp.polycomsupport.info no long reacheable.

How can I get the RSS2000 rescue files? I need the "rss-cf.gho" to restore my RSS2000.

Rgds,

Ricardo.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.