Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have downloaded the .upg file twice, because first time it give me an error. So I uploaded to server the second downloaded file, witch has the name folowed by (1) (Polycom_Web_Suite_Experience_Portal-2.1.3.797-235393
(1).upg), and the upgrade fail. Then I try to upload the original file without (1) after name and I receve message: "Upload failed - The File you trying to upload is already present in the Server".
It is any way to delete this file and upload the correct one?
PS: Follow to this I restart VM, the server and services. I try even to connect in CLI and delete the file, but I don`t have rights to ls directories and files.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.