05-22-2017 06:52 AM
RPRM 10.1.0_87-237804 Virtual Edition, VVX400, VVX401, VVX500,VVX501, VVX600, Trio
I am able to manage VVX Endpoint with RPRM in Endpoint menu.
But, unable to manage this endpoints in Dynamic management, no enpoints in this mode.
I don't understand procedure to enable dynamic management.
Is it possible with VVX series ? , if yes how ?
What i have done :
- create A and SRV DNS record _cmaconfig._tcp for RPRM
- Dynamic management : upload software update for VVX type
- created provisioning profile (admin & network)
- created provisioning rule, condition : device type = VVX, with endpoint provisoning profile created step before
- DHCP option 66 with https://PlcmSpIp:PlcmSpIp@RPRM-Name/phoneservice/configfiles
- Endpoint never request DNS SRV, need some other configuration on endpoint ?
Any link or comments will be appreciate.
Thank for your help.
05-22-2017 07:45 AM
Hello Poirer H.,
welcome to the Polycom Community.
The 10.1. OPERATIONS GUIDE shows on Page 41:
What is it you are trying to archive ?
The VVX & Trio's only look at the Boot Server Options and nothing else to my knowledge.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
05-22-2017 08:20 AM
thank for this quick response.
As I had only the beta version of operation guide 10.1 , this sentence did not appeared (i have updated my guide now ...)
. available only for Polycom video endpoints
Therefore, I was trying a configuration not supported by the terminal
05-23-2017 01:02 AM
just another question about Dynamic Management and VVX Series.
In operation guide, page 251/252 :
Supported Polycom Endpoints and Peripherals
- Polycom VVX systems
Which VVX endpoints are supported, only VVX1500 ?
05-23-2017 01:42 AM