Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
  • This is a quick overview of the most common asked questions.
  • This Section will be updated from time to time.
  • The Polycom Community is not a replacement for Polycom Global Services Support and you may be asked to contact your Reseller or if outside warranty to work with Polycom Support via PPI (Pay Per Incident)

NOTE:

Please ensure before posting any new Question in the Community that you:

• Use the Polycom Community Search Functionality
  • Use the Polycom Knowledge Base Search Functionality => here <=
  • Ensure you checked the analog PSTN Support Section => here <=
  • Ensure you checked the analog Conference Phones page => here <= 

Oct 20, 2011 QuestionHow can I setup a conference or how many participants can be in the conference?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

May 07, 2012 Question: Can I connect my SoundStation2™ Avaya ® 2490 to any digital Phone Line?

May 07, 2012 QuestionCan I connect my SoundStation2™ Direct Connect for Nortel to any digital Phone Line?

Jul 12, 2012 Question: What Computer Calling Kit cable is compatible with my Polycom Conference Phone?

Jun 23, 2012 Question: What expansion Microphones can I use?

Aug 24, 2012 Question: How can I place a caller on hold or return from hold via my Polycom Conference Phone?

Aug 01, 2013 Question: What mobile phone cable can I use?

Sep 09, 2014 Question: How to change the Flash Time on a SoundStation2 with no display?

Feb 09, 2015 Question: Issues using DTMF tones once the call is connected?

Jun 29, 2015 Question: How can I transfer a call?

July 06, 2015 Question: Can I convert my  SoundStation2™ Avaya ® 2490 or SoundStation2™ Direct Connect for Nortel to work with an analog phone line?
Resolution: These branded devices only work with the originally intended PABX providers and cannot be converted.

Mar 23, 2016 Question: Where can I find details about End of Life and/or End of Support?

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.