cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundstation 2W registation failed

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Soundstation 2W registation failed

bought the device last year, recently we've been having trouble with registration issue

"Please Wait" , "registration failed" on screen display

Tried reboot n registering with the base over 10 times, no luck

System info:

CVM: unavailable

DSP: S2W.CON.01.655

CPLD: 1.06

already contact the reseller, suggested to reboot and register it, or perhaps a software upgrade...how?

any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation 2W registation failed

Hello Teles cope28,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What is the serial of this device?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hi Mr.Baier

the serial number is: 0G0A151612411

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Teles cope28,

Beijing Zhizhen Communication sold this phone back in 06/07/2015 so you need to work with them on this. From our perspective it is out of warranty.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4