Occasional Visitor

Voicestation 300, cannot add a secondary handset

Hello,

How can we connect a secondary handset or telephone ?

On the power bloc we juste have a RCA connector in middle, we don't have the DATA connector as it's written on the manual.

Please help.

Thanks

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Voicestation 300, cannot add a secondary handset

Hello Clemt58,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Polycom manufactures multiple local versions of our Phones and most likely the region you are using the phone in does not have this feature.

The guides are often general guides covering the global versions of the hardware.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.