Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My HOA has a soundstation vtx1000 we are trying to use to conference in absent board members.  Board meetings are held in a large multipurpose room.  We have an analog phone line. The only configuration that has worked for us is to use the phone as a stand alone unit.  We have tried connecting to our pa system and have tried using a mic to pick up the sound from the phone.  Because of the room size not everyone can hear the phone speaker.  I was referred by polycom to an external speaker system the Cambridge SoundWorks MicroWorks II speaker package that includes a subwoofer and two speakers.  Unfortunately that system is no longer available.

1)  I need to know what kind of speakers the vtx1000 is capable of driving. What specifications do I need to look for?

2)  Is it necessary to hook the speakers through the subwoofer as the MicroWorks speaker package required?  In that system the subwoofer is used to set the volume on the auxilliary speakers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.