Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Got a Great Idea for Real Access

Share it here 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

In real Acces "Utilization", I could be good to have a usage Dashboard by Site (and not only "Endpoint Dashboard").

Rgds,

OL

HP Recommended

Hi,

About 'usage reports'.

Can you add an option to have scheduled reports (in my case monthly - but, why not, also weekly or annually, ...) to be send by emails to some specific email addresses for each endpoint (or each site) ?

Rgds,

OL

HP Recommended

Thanks Oliver for the Great Suggestion .. Yes pdf reporting is in the roadmap and will be add the mailing part to the list.

HP Recommended

Can you share some roadmap ideas ?

HP Recommended

Yes Oliver .. I will ask Arnuad to share it with the Team.

HP Recommended

Hi Bala,

How about the ability to filter multiple endpoints in order to generate customized reports.
What happens now is that most of our endpoints are registerd through the RPAD and we cannot separate them into different sites, as they are all into the same RPAD site. Aaother option would be the endpoints being separated by the Areas from the Resource Manager.

Regards,

Fabio

HP Recommended

My customer has a Barco Clickshare which connected directly to her Polycom Group 500 but she wants to use the Barco Clickshare without waking up the Group 500 camera when not in a video call  as there doesnt seem to be an option in the webGUI to disable camera activation in this user scenario?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Will it be possible to extend customization of the network error reporting to the endpoint level (add extra filter for endpoint selection)? 

The endpoint dashboard error is for success rate (connection) and can't be used for nework error.  

Thanks,

Elias

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.