Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We tried "RealConnect for Office 365" and want to end the trial, but I can't delete polycom as a "Cloud Solution Partner" in my office 365 portal. Microsoft tells me that polycom has to do this.

I called the central sales team +49 (811) 9994120, but they could not help.

I tried to create a support-ticket, but this is not possible because I don't have a serialnumer and my activation key is not registerd.

I called the support +49 (811) 9994222, they can not help, because they could not find my activation key.

What else can I do to tell the right person to unregister polycom as a cloud solution partner in my office365 portal?

Thanks for help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi MartinKnab,

Welcome to the Polycom Community.

If you log into the Office 365 admin Portal, you should have the option to remove Delegated admin access.

I've attached a few screenshots which may assist you further.

HP Recommended

Hi Polyschmertz,

thankyou, I already removed the admin delegation, but I want to unregister polycom as a cloud solution provider.

see attached screenshot.

Martin

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.