Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Samgsung S4

RPM works fine connects to gatekeeper etc with no problems.

how to you close or quit the application without going to running programs and "forec close" the app?

Long press on the home screen button and swiping the app off the list does not terminate it (like it does on apple devices iphone/ ipads) , calls still ring on your phone.

only way i have found to get some privacy is to disconect from the h323 gatekeeper.

the option to keep alive in sleep is unticked, auto start is unticked as well.

I want to do a demo to The Board and Exec team, but if you cant close the app fully when
you have finished with it, this will not go down well.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This is something I've been begging for (a long with a lot of customers) for this product.   I use "advanced task killer" and "force Stop" the product to get it to go away.

I hope, with future versions, they will add a "Stop application" options for both Android and Apple.

Gary M

HP Recommended

I join to the list of people who need such solution for closing the app.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.