Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dears

We are facing issue.

We have DMA, RM & RPAD

When I am connecting the RP Desktop with LAN and authenticating with RM it is working fine

When I am coming from interted via RPAD, the provisioning is successful but Gatekeeper is not registering and giving timeout

whereas if I put the Public IP of RPAD in  RP Desktop in Gatekeeper settings. It is registering with GK

Please advise where is the blockage

Thanks

Habib

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Habib,

what software versions RM, DMA, RPAD do you use?

Have you created on RM a special network provisioning profile for RPAD site?

from Resource Manager Operations Guide 8.2

" You need to create a network provisioning profile to apply to all dynamically managed endpoints within the 

same site as a RealPresence Access Director system. These endpoints need to be provisioned to use the
RealPresence Access Director system external IP address for all of their network settings.

Ensure that all of the network settings (gatekeeper, presence server, SIP server, and directory) are set to
the external IP address of the RealPresence Access Director system.

For example, instead of the IP address of the DMA system’s gatekeeper, you should provision endpoints to
use the external IP address of the RealPresence Access Director system as the gatekeeper IP. "

Regards

HP Recommended

Hello Habib

I am facing the exact same issue, hope you have already received teh solution for this issue. can u please help me out in this. I am bit confuse abot this RPAD n/w profile.

HP Recommended

Hello

I am facing the exact same issue, hope you have already received teh solution for this issue. can u please help me out in this. I am bit confuse abot this RPAD n/w profile, I have created a n/w profile with public IP but it only either works for local or public

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.