Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have someone trying to connect to us with RealPresence desktop.  Call connects, but there is no video or audio in either direction.  She cannot see or hear me and I cannot see or hear her.  She reports that she only sees herself while in the call (near video).  She has tried from her network connection at work and from her home ISP with the same result.  She has also tried from two different Windows machines at home with the same result.  Is this a port issue at both locations or an issue with the two computers she has tried?  Ideas I can try with her next?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This issue has been answered numerous times....It is a network issue, Check with your IT person on proper network configuration for your laptop.  If this is from a home office then it is a non-routable IP address issue.

Please see this link for similar posts.

http://community.polycom.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&location=forum-board%3AV...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.