Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

It is not letting me run RealPresence as a trial. It is stating "License - you are not authorized to perform this action". Probably because at one point I had realpresence installed when I was helping Polycom fix a development bug a year or so ago in the M100 as they send me many test applications and realpresence was probably one of them. See attached screen copies and let me know how to resolve. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
I had a customer with this same problem. Have not found a solution either. This was the first time they downloaded the program and only had it for a few days. It worked the first time they opened it but a few days later they get the message that they are not authorized.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.