Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have Polycom Desktop client and I am trying to register this with a VCS to enable me to dial in to a external service. I have run along the same lines of setting this up like a physical endpoint. The application status shows as being registered but it will not dial in to the service. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello amccabe,

do you use Polycom Desktop in standalone mode?

What software versions RPD and VCS do you have?

Do you use SIP or H323?

I guess it is a network problem or VCS configuration issue. Have you tried put your PC with RPD in a network instead physical endpoint (use the same network port, IP) ?

try to check VCS logs: search details and events log.

Regards

HP Recommended

Before to intergrate any of product wih third party hardware,cheak release note wheteher the things are compartibale or not to avoid later inconvienece 

BR

Yash Pal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.