Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

i am using the Polycom app on iPad. if i am conference member, i can not share documents, the button is grayed out. For information: We skip the sign in and dont use a cma server.

What do i have to do, to be able to share documents from iPad?

Kind regards.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello PolyUser,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Content Sharing is only available in professional mode as stated in the Release notes => here <=.

The feature overview list's the differences.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Mr.Baier,

ok, i understand. But can you tell me, please, what do we need to run this app in professional mode?

Because the skippable signin in this app needs Server and Domain information. Which server?

Do we need an cma server?

Is this a physical server or is it possible to install CMA server software to a Windows server?

If you speak german, you can answer in german.

Best regards

HP Recommended

Hi,

we want to run an iPad Air Polycom RPM app in professional mode to share document. Can you provide me a manual, how to install and configure a cma server on Windows server? 

Best regards.

HP Recommended

Hello PolyUser,

I moved your Post as you already had this one open.

You need to purchase a Polycom CMA or Polycom Real Presence Resource Manager.

I would suggest you look at the Polycom Infrastructure products => here <= and then work with a Polycom Reseller in Germany to advise you what products are best suited for your environment.

The Real Presence Mobile Platform is free on iPad and Android Platforms but certain aspects and functionalities are only available in professional mode in conjunction with our Product portfolio.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.