Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

What we want to do is ditch the RP700 remote and use the iPad app as a remote control for our entire system. It appears as though the app is solely designed for actual teleconferencing, but can we have the option within the app to control our room as if the iPad app is acting a remote. 

When I connect and am in a call, I cannot see the "iPad in-call toolbar" as described in the RP Mobile Help Guide. All I see is the bar across the bottom that has the "Content", "Place a call", etc. I think we might be able to use our iPad as a controller for our system, but I am not receiving the additional toolbar on my screen.

Lastly, our "Content" is traditionally sent from a local PC in the room to a far site (we are in higher education). On the app, it only allows for the sending of local content on the iPad. Is it possible to send PC content from the PC that's connected to the Polycom RP700 system in the room?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.