07-13-2012 09:16 AM
At my office we used Polycom products for a long time.
I've just tried "Real presence mobile" on a Ipad 3.
I have done some tests with a Vsx 3000A (64) 9.0.1 :
- With 3G network the call works but I don't have video and audio on the two systems.
- With wifi on local network the call works, it's ok on the Ipad but the video is verticaly turned on the Vsx 3000.
The video of the two cameras of the Ipad should be turned about 180 degres to be correctly displayed on the Vsx 3000.
Have you already seen these bugs ?
07-13-2012 09:24 AM - edited 07-13-2012 09:27 AM
welcome to the Polycom Community.
CHANGED: is the Picture 180 degrees reverted ?
Please be aware that the current software is actually not yet supporting the iPad 3 officially.
On your 3G issue this is most likely caused by the network.
Is the RPM registered via an CMA or just dialed via IP?
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us .
Above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.
Please ensure to always check the VoIP FAQ , PSTN FAQ or RPM FAQ
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" and feel free to give me Kudos.
07-14-2012 02:23 AM
- We don't have CMA. 3G network and Wifi network tests have been done with dialed IP.
- Yes, on the Vsx 3000 the picture received is 180 degrees reverted. Up is down and down is up. On the Ipad everything is ok.
I will wait the next software, hoping it will support Vsx 9.0.x systems.
07-30-2012 01:57 AM
I've tried the new 1.3 version :
- By wifi the picture received on the Vsx 3000 is ok now. Everything is fine for a call between Ipad 3 and Vsx 3000.
- By 3G network I still don't have video and sound during the call. The 3G network support told me that I can do h323 call on this line.
Does someone have tried to do call between Ipad 3 and Vsx by 3G ?