Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am experiencing problems with VVX 411 phones syncing Exchange Online adress books, the favorites are appearing correctly. We are using

001059.769|so |*|00|Platform: Model=VVX 411, Assembly=3111-48450-001 Rev=A Region=0
001059.769|so |*|00|Platform: Interface eth0 MAC=XXX
001059.769|so |*|00|Platform: BootBlock=3.0.5.0036 (48450-001) 13-Oct-15 16:55
001059.770|so |*|00|Platform: BootL1=1.0.0.0013 (48450-001) 13-Oct-15 16:51
001059.772|so |*|00|Platform: Updater=5.6.1.23318 24-May-16 15:46
001059.772|so |*|00|Application, main: Label=SIP, Version=Danube1 5.4.1.17954 24-May-16 15:23

and getting the following log entries for syncing the contacts:

0223081957|ec |4|00|[EWS Autodiscover] WSSecurity header X-WSSecurity-Enabled= and X-WSSecurity-For=
0223081957|ec |4|00|Auto discovered EWS internal URL is 'https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx' and external URL is 'https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx'
0223081957|ec |4|00|[CEwsContactsService::fetch] Sending request to server for GetImItemList
0223081958|ec |4|00|Subscription
xxx
m_responseCode NoError

0223081958|ec |4|00|[CEwsContactsService::processItemsResponse] ResponseTypeGetImItemListResponse
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'contacts'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table '{a9e2bc46-b3a0-4243-b315-60d991004455}'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'skypeforbusiness-kontakte'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'externalcontacts'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'personmetadata'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'sapbusinessbydesignaccounts'
0223082000|ec |4|00|Failed to create contacts table 'sapbusinessbydesigncontacts'
0223082001|ec |4|00|UM service is 1 and play on phone service is 1

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello Stephan,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Do you get the same message as => here <= ?

I suggest you open this with our Partner Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I opened a support case SRX617030694124302ID with Microsoft O365 Online Support. A technician checked configurations of the phone and S4B client of one affected user. He said, that he could not find any malfunction of the O365 Outlook/Exchange environment and that I should open a support ticket with Polycom to resolve the issue.

HP Recommended

Hello Stephan,

I am able to replicate this using the account provided by yourself and utilizing UC Software 5.4.1. I cannot replicate this using UC Software 5.5.1

I will continue to work with you outside the Polycom community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi - is there a resolution to this? 

It appears the same as the other continual 'sync' issues that have been happening.

Also - our logs show similar results as to the OP's attachement. 

- edit- 

Question: 

Should this:

0223081957|ec |4|00|Auto discovered EWS internal URL is 'https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx' and external URL is 'https://ou
tlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx'

Be this:

https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx/WSSecurity
HP Recommended

Hello all,

The "Contact Synchronizing" should be fixed via Polycom on the next UC software 5.5.2 Releas via:

• VOIP-125154 Phone displays "Contact Synchronizing” continuously after registration with the microsoft.com tenant.

This release is due shortly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Steffen, is there a fix for this? I reported this problem earlier today and you wrote back that you haven't heard of that issue. Well here you are responding to someone with the same issue and blaming Microsoft. What is the fix? It isn't Microsoft.

HP Recommended
Hello

The discussion here is nearly 1 year old and the issue discussed here was fixed as explained in UC software 5.5.2

I am not aware of a new issue and you need to get this into our official support channel as explained in detail in my other reply.

Replied via a mobile device

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.