Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Does anyone have any guidance on how to configure a VVX i.e. VVX600 when working from home over VPN, through PC/laptop?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Simon,

If your Lync/Skype for Business infrastructure includes Edge services, you should be good to go.

I'm using conditional because we have a ticket opened with Polycom regarding VVX and Edge. In our case (and looking at the community i'd say we are not the only one), we have no audio when using a VVX through Edge servers (SFB client or other IP phones are working fine).

But hopefully, they should release a fix so it's definitely the way to go.

You have no way to connect through VPN from the phone AFAIK except is you're setting up a site to site VPN but it seens overkill for home users.

Let me know if it helps.

Stephen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.