Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

I guess i should state specs first

Phone Model RealPresence Trio 8800

Part Number 3111-65290-001 Rev:A UC

Software Version 5.4.5.9188

Right we were on out tenant netplaytv.com but as we've merged with another company betssongroup.com all of our office 365 has been moved there, since then the units x3 are able to connect to their accounts and share to the units work, however when trying to join a meeting or joining any unit to a meeting it goes to connecting to conference then after 30-45 seconds just times out and doesn't connect. I've tested on out old tenant and it connects to conference in under 5 seconds.

I've attached the diagnostics logs and although some error come saying netplaytvplc.onmicrosoft.com found no records it does however connect to the conference, unlike when its done with the betssongroup.com login.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is resolved now, it appears that it was a line of incorrect code from this feature tcpIpApp.ice.turn.server that was the problem corrected it and now conference connects

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello IT Admin Hermit,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever solve your issue => here <=?

You did mark it as solved but never provided any kind of update.

For your new issue please ensure the following:

• Ensure the phone has a valid time. At present the phone does not have an NTP server
  • Fix your Autodiscover issues
  • Fix your DNS Issues

The next step is to provide some meaningful logs so we can try and assist you.

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

If you are unable to do so please get this into support.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Polycom support.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post either your phone's MAC address or your Polycom devices serial so I can look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Polycom device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The polycoms are located on a completely different server and network to where the betssongroup on is located so the dns is for the located they are siutated at will this affect the connection of when it comes to conferencing. Also i should mention that for netplaytv the skype server was in the cloud, on the new tenant it's located on their server but synced with their office 365. 

HP Recommended

Hello IT Admin Hermit,

Without corrected logging levels and the phone getting a valid time server we cannot comment on anything.

Have you got any other telephony device's in the same network and they work?

If you struggle with this please open a support ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Polycom support.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post either your phone's MAC address or your Polycom devices serial so I can look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Polycom device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I've attached an updated log file, with corrected details. Unfortunately our phones are on a completely different network and are working fine. But it might be because their skype is on a different network and server compaired to being in cloud previously.

I have the MAC and serial number would you be able to direct me to the correct support i need to raise a ticket with

64:16:7F:1E:27:C6

64167F1E27C6

HP Recommended

This is resolved now, it appears that it was a line of incorrect code from this feature tcpIpApp.ice.turn.server that was the problem corrected it and now conference connects

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.