Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] UC Software 5.4.5 Rev G and 5.5.1 Rev E

Hello all,

just a quick information that we have uploaded an updated release for:

• 5.4.5 Rev G (5.4.5.8201)
    and
  • 5.5.1 Rev E (5.5.1.12442)

5.4.5 Rev G (5.4.5.8201) - This release provides important fixes on top of the previous release.

The following issues are resolved:

• Voip-123306: Phone will ring correctly for BLF monitored lines when incoming ringing call is terminated.
  • Voip-123510 Speed Dials and BLFs displayed correctly on EM after configuration update through phone menu.
  • Voip-123308 Phone will only respond to signaling originating from known sources.
  • Voip-123307 GuestIn button will appear correctly when 403 and 200 messages are returned in different order.
  • Voip-123335 Correct softkeys appear when Hotleing is enabled on the phone and the server responds with an error code.

5.5.1 Rev E (5.5.1.12442) - This release provides important fixes on top of the previous release.

Fixed all the below mentioned issues:

• VOIP-123320 Phone does not ring for the Busy Lamp Field (BLF) monitored line when incoming call to phone is terminated.
  • VOIP-123053 Exchange URL was not configured and shows an error message..
  • VOIP-123319 Phone rejects signaling from an unregistered source even with the parameter onlySignalWithRegistered enabled.
  • VOIP-123415 If feature Hoteling is enabled, phone does not display the appropriate softkeys when it receives any error code from the server.
  • VOIP-123416 When the user presses the GuestOut soft key the first time after the hoteling event SUBSCRIBE expires, the user is not getting signed out and phone displays "Service Unavailable".
  • VOIP-123511 The Expansion Module (EM) do not display some speed dial and Busy Lamp Field ( BLF) contacts after configuration update through the phone menu when the configuration consists of more than 20 registrations and 300 speed dial contacts.
Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.