Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I was told yesterday that there is finally a hotfix in development and that they hope to have the ETA on it next week.   I am running a development build on my phone, and it's been stable.

HP Recommended

Release 5.4.5.9658 became available last week which I installed late last week. It seems to have addressed the issue. In prior releases the calendar feature would have failed within hours typically within the day of the unit being restarted. It's been running now for 4 days and all seems well.

Peter

HP Recommended

Thank you, I think we are working together without really knowing it.

Support mentioned the same thing to me, they are getting better logs from you than me, but my TRIO has been stable as well running the dev build.

Sean

HP Recommended

I received hotfix production build 5.4.5.9666 today and was told that this had all of the issues addressed.     I've loaded it on one phone already.

Phillip

HP Recommended

Same here.

I'll test on one phone for a bit and report back any issues.

FYI, I tested beta 5.5.2 and the calendar dropped after a day so I've been asked to open a ticket through the Beta Portal.

HP Recommended

I've been running 5.4.5.9658 for a few weeks now and although it certainly seems to be more stable in maintaining connectivity with O365 it does tend to drop after a few days or about a week. Anyone else having this experience?

Peter

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.