Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm using a Polycom VVX400 with folowing informations :

UC Version : 5.5.1.12442

In my config file :

exchange.meeting.alert.tonePattern="remoteHoldNotification"
exchange.server.url="https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx"
feature.exchangeCalendar.enabled="1"
feature.exchangeContacts.enabled="1"

I also put my credential with the phone interface and i m using an Office365 Exchange on line Account

Probleme :

The calendar sync just work perfect with no touble, notification also work good for calandar alarms but i can't make the contact sync work. At 1st reading i see nothing in the phone log.

Some help on this 🙂 ?

Tks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello rheylens,

utilizing openSIP aka generic profile we only support Calendar.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello rheylens,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

First UC Software 5.5.2 is the latest software which addressed a sync issue so please test this.

In addition please check:

• Diagnostics > Skype for Business Status > Exchange Client

It should look like this:

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

So after some trouble i m now with the folowing version

UC 5.5.2.8571

BootROM 5.7.2.21547

Calender sync work still juste perfect

Contact sync still do not work

For information i m not using a skype biz account but juste an exchange on line

I do not have the menu you show me in the Diagnostic section the point is not event there.

So what's next ? 😞

Tks for all for your support.

HP Recommended

Hello rheylens,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The next step is to open a support ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post either your phone's MAC address or your Polycom devices serial so I can look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Polycom device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello tks for your return of information

Here the information of the device :

Page d'accueil

Informations sur le téléphone Modèle de téléphone VVX 400 Référence 3111-46157-002 Rev:A Adresse MAC 00:04:F2:6D:6A:F8 IP Mode IPv4 Adresse IP   Version du logiciel UC 5.5.2.8571 Version du logiciel BootROM 5.7.2.21547

Do you need other information to give me the receller information ?

Tks

HP Recommended

Hello rheylens,

Please be aware that the VVX400 you are using, aka 0004F26D6AF8, is not a LYNC or Skype for Business SKU and therefore requires you to purchase an individual License as outlined => here <=

This is required for all phones that do not use the -018 or -019 SKU and please ensure you have the relevant licenses covering your installation.

Please ignore the above if you have proof of purchase for the phone(s) in use for the individual licenses.

Siphon Networks Ltd is your reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello tks for your return but i still have a question.

Ok it is a generic profile but why is it then possible to sync my calender and not my outlook contact ?

Tks

HP Recommended

Hello rheylens,

utilizing openSIP aka generic profile we only support Calendar.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.