Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Video was not accepted

Hello dear community,

I have two sets of RealPresence 8800 Trio Visual+, one is already connected and mostly done with configuration and tests. What is the main problem.

When I'm connected as video call, I cannot see any video from Trio, when I press to start my video, I get this error "Video was not accepted." in Skype client. We have latest firmware installed on the devices. Video call is not working even peer to peer, and in conference as well. We have Lync 2010 pool.

Thanks for any tip...

BrAtKo

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Video was not accepted

Hello BrAtKo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

From the UC Software 5.4.4 Release Notes:

• Audio-only for Lync 2010 environments; content and video are not supported

As you can see LYNC 2010 and Video is not supported. Please utilize LYNC 2013 or a newer Platform.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hello, thank you for answer. I have two pools, one 2010 and one 2013. My account is on 2013, but the Trio is on 2010. I will try to move it to 2013 pool as well and will reply back soon.

Edit: but the content is ok on Lync 2010, i can present the screen from desktop to the Visual+

Occasional Visitor

Hello, I can confirm after moving the conference account (dedicated for Trio) to the Lync 2013 pool, I was able to make video calls with any users from Lync 2010 pool. Thank you a lot.