Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello dear community,

I have two sets of RealPresence 8800 Trio Visual+, one is already connected and mostly done with configuration and tests. What is the main problem.

When I'm connected as video call, I cannot see any video from Trio, when I press to start my video, I get this error "Video was not accepted." in Skype client. We have latest firmware installed on the devices. Video call is not working even peer to peer, and in conference as well. We have Lync 2010 pool.

Thanks for any tip...

BrAtKo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, I can confirm after moving the conference account (dedicated for Trio) to the Lync 2013 pool, I was able to make video calls with any users from Lync 2010 pool. Thank you a lot.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello BrAtKo,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

From the UC Software 5.4.4 Release Notes:

• Audio-only for Lync 2010 environments; content and video are not supported

As you can see LYNC 2010 and Video is not supported. Please utilize LYNC 2013 or a newer Platform.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for answer. I have two pools, one 2010 and one 2013. My account is on 2013, but the Trio is on 2010. I will try to move it to 2013 pool as well and will reply back soon.

Edit: but the content is ok on Lync 2010, i can present the screen from desktop to the Visual+

HP Recommended

Hello, I can confirm after moving the conference account (dedicated for Trio) to the Lync 2013 pool, I was able to make video calls with any users from Lync 2010 pool. Thank you a lot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.