Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

We have a VSX 6000A (128MB) running version Release 8.7 - 17Jul2007 12:14 that I just assumed responsibility for and have an upgrade key to 9.0.  My question: Is the 9.0 key good for the latest verstion (9.0.6 I think).  I don't want to be in the middle of the upgrade and not have a valid key. 

Thanks for everyone's help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Stones.

Your V9.0 License is good for any V9.0.x releases.  Polycom generally only license NEW FEATURES which are released in the for example, 9.1.x.

So until V10 or V9.1 your V9.0 license will see you through all the V9.0.x releases.

Regards

Pete

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.