Occasional Visitor

MGC Duplicate IP error

Polycom MGC 100 is showing Duplicate IP error. After troubleshooting, this was not the case. I am trying to find out what are the COMM port settings needed to console into it. What are the commands to remove the files causing the issue on this device?

Occasional Advisor

Re: MGC Duplicate IP error

Hello,

Can you give us more information about the issue.

Indeed can you put the Fault.txt in order to understand if its the duplicate IP is linked to the administration IP or video card IP?

Regards

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: MGC Duplicate IP error

I have the same problem.

Time                         Category   Level          Code                                 Description
----                         --------   -----          ----                                 -----------
May 07, 2015  12:37:10 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 6, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 5, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 4, Unit ID: 0.                                             
May 07, 2015  12:00:16 PM    CARD       MAJOR_ERROR    H323_LAN_LINK_STATUS_DUPLICATE_IP    Board ID: 3, Unit ID: 0.       

I checked the settings and I have not repeated any IP address and still make the mistake .