Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a very simple organization with Telepresence m100 installed in every computer. I can always make full two-way calls within every computer in my organization with both two-way video and audio.

However, I have a Avizia Tactical VTC (portable hardware VTC) that I am trying to utilize with Telepresence. Whenever we initiate a call with each other, the users on the Avizia Tactical can both see and hear me. However, on my end (Telepresence on any computer), I can only hear them. I can't see them. I just get a black screen.

In basic terms, users on Telepresnce can't see the other end. However, users on the Avizia Tactical are able see the Telepresence users.

I have even tried to connect the Avizia Tactical to the same exact local network that the Telepresnce computer that I am doing my test is on. The same issues persist. When I make calls to other issue to other Telpresnce computers, even if they're on different networks, there are no issues.

I am wondering if this is an incompatibility issue between Telepresence software and the "hard" Avizia Tactical VTC. I am pretty sure this is not a networking issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Try using the RealPresence Desktop software instead of the M100.  That is a more recent software for desktop computing resources than the M100.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.