Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

I am working on deploying our HDX 7000.  I have configured it for Lynn integration.  I do not have the RTV license.  When the HDX dials out to the Lynn user it works fine.  When a user tries to open a video session with the HDX it just rings.  I have set it to automatically answer but that does not help.  I have tried hitting the answer button on the controller and on the web interface controller.  Neither options will answer the call.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jay

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Do you mean microsoft lyncs integration?

Is the user call from your internal network or from from the web (other side of your firewall).

HP Recommended

Yes I meant Lync.  The spell check feature turned it into Lynn.  I have figure out this portion of the problem.  If my HDX initiates the call the endpoint does not have to have a web camera.  If the Lync client initiates the call they must have a web camera installed.  There is no way to answer a call without the endpoint having video.

HP Recommended

We don't have Lync (yet), but still use OCS2007R2

This has separate option to make voice call or video call to another OCS client.

Has this disappeared with Lync?

Regards,

Pieter

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.