Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I use Polycom PVX 8.0.17 on client windows with HDX6000.

Anybody know if exists a client for MAC Lion 10.7???

thks

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

There is no PVX for mac, but we do have a CMA D client that works with mac.

Kind Regards,

-Dan

HP Recommended

as you mention earlier tell me one thing Same Activation key code of PVX can use for New installed CMA .

HP Recommended

Hi

How to create a login ID for CMA, In Polycom PVX no need to provide any detail to call to the internal polycom device, how to do the same in this 

HP Recommended

Nope. CMA-D & PVX are different products. CMA-D is licensed by logging into a CMA Server.  The server is licensed for x number of logins.

HP Recommended

PVX is a standalone H.323 IP VC piece of software. CMA-D is a client that requires a CMA Server.

HP Recommended

Sorry For Mistake .tell me we can use same activation key for PVX & M100

HP Recommended

Sorry, it's No again. P{VX has been discontinued but will continue to work wityh its own license key.  The replacement product M100 has new liocensing requirements & will not work with a PVX license.  M100 is like a combined CMA-D & PVX & can operate as a standalone H.323 application or a client to a CMA Server.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.