Group 500 v6.1 and Office 365 Skype for Business client issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Community,

I'm experiencing an issue with :

Group 500

RP Touch

Version 6.1

RTV Licence

Office 365 accounts with Licence Business Premium, also tested with Licence E1.

Calls from GS to Skype 2015 client : OK

Calls from Skype 2015 client : OK

Calls from GS to Skype 2016 client : the Skype client crash immediatly (Mac & Windows)

Calls from Skype 2016 client to GS : OK

Does anyone here has the same issue or can try  to reproduce it please ?

Thanks

Thomas

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Group 500 v6.1 and Office 365 Skype for Business client issue

Hello Thomas,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You are using a currently unsupported environment as we have not finalized qualification with Microsoft.

If you are part of the TAP program please work directly with Polycom.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Hi Thomas.

We are experiencing the same issue with calls from GS to S4B 2016, client crashes immediatly after answering call. Not tested against 2015-clients.

We have also an issue with connecting to scheduled Skype-meetings, when GS joins the meeting it disconnects immediatly. Have you tested joining a meeting and in case did it work?

Kind regards,

Asbjorn

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

same here.

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

• If you are part of the Polycom TAP program please report this via the official channel

• If you are not part of the official TAP program you are using an unsupported setup and we cannot support you

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.