Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All,

I recently obtained a group series 500 video codec with camera for testing and the camera seems like it is locked. I am able to pan up and down, but when attempted left to right, or right to left nothing happens. If I manually try to move the camera it seems like it is hitting stops within the camera unit. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

All new Polycom products sold require the purchase of a 1-year service contract, as well they have a limited warranty.

You should utilize that and call your service provider as I would guess the camera is defective and needs to be replaced.

For additional information on service and warranty information you can go here.  Go to the service policies toward the bottom of the page.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.