Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm using a HDX 7000 connected to LCD-TV which has only a HDMI input. So I'm using a Standard Adapter cable from DVI to HDMI. This worked quite well for a couple of years. From one day to another there is no HDX Video to be seen on the TV screen.

I have changed the TV set to a much smaller one which has a DVI Input and every thing seems to be fine. So I guess that the cable (DVI --> HDMI) must be broken  and so I fear that I will need a new one. To avoid any trouble in the future I want to know which cable type Polycom would recommend for that purpose.

Thanks for taking care on this.

Thomas

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Polycom does not recommend accessories beyond those they offer. 

Polycom offers this:  2457-23905-001, Monitor cable - DVI-D(M) at codec to HDMI(M) monitor input, 3m.  Used to connect DVI from codec (DVI-I connector) to HDMI display device input, digital audio not supported in this cable.

Prior to replacing the cable make sure the monitor settings are set right for the HDMI output which is only digital, a DVI cable can support either digital or analog.  Please refer to the Admin Guide for assistance in configuring properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.