Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good morning everyone,

I have a Polycom HDX 9006 and I am using it in a big conference room. On the desk there is a VGA port and everyone who wants to connect his laptop on the Polycom, he can plug the VGA cable on that port. The other edgeof that port is connected with a green Polycom cable that normally converts the VGA signal to DVI. After that , the DVI edge goes on the Polycom desktop.

My problem is when I connect a laptop I get a crazy flickering image on the monitor. I thought it was the resolution or something similar, but I tried everything without luck. When I connect the laptop directly on the green Polycom cable that converts VGA to DVI, I get the same problem (this means that the cable from the desk to the green Polycom cable is OK).

Do I miss something in the configuration?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi..Try with different VGA to DVI converter..

HP Recommended

I'm waiting for the new cable. Hope this will solve the problem

HP Recommended

Somehow this is fixed without any work on it from my side...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.