Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a problem with polycom

when someone call to me by username@vidofon.com

display show someone call to me but i cannot accept call

i did  forward port tcp 1720, tcp 3230-3250 , udp 3230-3359 and tcp 5060

i have one static wan ip nat to polycom

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Please make sure that fixed ports is enabled under the firewall settings, otherwise the unit will randomly pick a port.  Also set the NAT configuration to manual and enter the public IP address of the system under “WAN address”

It seems that 1720 “call setup “is going through, but the system the communications for “caps exchange” H.245 is being blocked.

HP Recommended

i'm not fix port at polycom  but fix port at adsl router

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.