Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are looking to use the M100 software with one of our salesmen outside the office. I have it currently installed in trial version on my computer. When i connect to our VS4000 I get no video (only audio) and it displays a large speaker in a window that I figure the video should be coming through. I have allowed the program premission in the firewall (this got the auido working as it didnt orginally). I know the software works with other installs of m100 as I had someone else install it and audio/video worked fine. I would like to resolove this before purchasing the license. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
The m100 is largely based on CMAD and may not work well with older products. The ViewStation is an older product and is not on the inter-op list as being tested. Please see the m100 release notes at the link below. http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/personal_telepresence/m100.html
HP Recommended

I have a similar issue using the m100 and the VS4000; however, when calling Polycom's test number (140.242.250.202), which is using a VS4000 both Audio and Video work. What does this mean? Why it works with some VS4000 and not with others? Does this make sense, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

The VS4000 will support H.264 if the license key was enabled and if H264 was turned on.  The Polycom test system has both. The VS4000/FH/EX units were top of the line units. Other older Viewstations did not have the option to use H.264

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.