Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi! Good Day...

I need help....

our polycom video conferencing crashed! the configuration was lost wen i turn it on last week...

i think it was reset to its default settings... i dont know how to fix it...

i try to communicate the polycom technical assistance from manila but there are no reply from them...

i also try to contact the Department of Health Central Office manila but until now they cant find a way to fix it...

please ... if anyone elase know how to reconfigure it...

i need your help...

Model:     HDX 8000 HD

Hardware Version:  B

Serial Number:     8210110C6B00CG

i cant change the configuration because it requires a username and password and i dont know it..

now it is connected to the internet with the preffered IP Address: 192.168.2.108

with a public IP : 124.105.107.50

i have a copy of the configuration of our video conferencing but i cant get through the system because the properties was lost...

i hope i can find a way to fix it...  

also with your help,,,

Thank You...

Sergie Bunani

IT Officer @ DOH

Center for Health Development - Caraga  

Republic of the Philippines 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sergie,

The degault login:

user: admin

pswd: Serial Number, in your case 8210110C6B00CG

If it doesn't work you have to restore the factory default settings. Please refer to "Administrator's Guide for Polycom HDX Systems", chapter "Using the Restore Button on the Polycom HDX System".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Sergie,

The degault login:

user: admin

pswd: Serial Number, in your case 8210110C6B00CG

If it doesn't work you have to restore the factory default settings. Please refer to "Administrator's Guide for Polycom HDX Systems", chapter "Using the Restore Button on the Polycom HDX System".

HP Recommended

ok... i'll try.. thank you so much... God bless...

HP Recommended

Hello...

After i Log-in to our video con with the default login... admin and serial number is the pasword... i made it but after i configure the network of the polycom with its IP Address and many more set-up.... it restarts automatically which is needed but after it is on..... it will come back again to its default settings ... 

is there someting wrong with the polycom device? 

need help please... coz i cant contact anymore the suplier of this deveice... no replies from my e-mails .... 

Please Help me eith this.. thak you....

God Bless...

HP Recommended

1.   Did you by any chance forgot to save as you configure.

2.   Are the Network configuration set to DCHP instead of static ?

3.   Firmware maybe corrupted,  try to update.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.